FLEX Exchanges to Internships Announcement!
American Councils in Kyrgyz Republic are announcing FLEX Exchanges to Internships 2017 program!
FLEX Exchanges to Internships program was established in 2010 in cooperation with the government of the Kyrgyz Republic and American Councils and the U.S. Embassy. The aim of the program is to promote learning about governmental processes and professional development amongst young, patriotic citizens with international education and experience.
FLEX Exchanges to Internships provides alumni of the FLEX program with:
- part-time 3-month internship (15 hours per week);
- monthly stipend;
- opportunity to gain real experience in the executive, legislative and judicial branches of government.
In addition to monthly and final reports, interns will be expected to work closely with ministry representatives to develop and implement a joint small grant project. Upon successful completion the interns will be awarded certificates.
For detailed information please download the Job Announcement FLEX Exchanges to Internships 2017.
- Be a FLEX alumni currently in their 3rd, 4th, or 5th year of university
- Submit a one-page statement of purpose in English and CV in English and Russian
- Be in good academic standing
- Possess demonstrated organizational skills
Please send statement of purpose and resume/CV to Sung In Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to Irina Zaplatina at email@example.com. Please include “FLEX Exchanges to Internships 2017” in the subject line of your email.
Application deadline – Monday, February 13, 2017 at 17:00 (Bishkek time)