What does the scholarship provide?
- Annual round-trip domestic and/or international travel (from home to the university and back)
- Monthly housing allowance or placement in a university dormitory
- Academic monitoring and academic tutoring
- Professional development activities and trainings
- Paid regional and international internship opportunities
- Team building activities
- Access to a network of alumni
I am disabled. Can I participate in this program?
Yes! Students with physical disabilities are encouraged to apply.
When will the application for the next academic year be available?
The deadline for application to the U.S.-CAEF Enterprise Student Fellowship is usually in mid-February. Check the U.S.-CAEF website or our Facebook page frequently starting in October for announcements.
Do I need to take entrance exams to AUCA or KIMEP University?
All candidates MUST take AUCA or KIMEP entrance exams in order to be accepted at the university; it is a separate process from applying for the U.S.-CAEF program in order to get a scholarship.
In order to be considered for the U.S.-CAEF program, all candidates must be admitted to the selected university. It is the candidates’ responsibility to check the dates of entrance exams and take them on time. U.S.-CAEF accepts only applicants for AUCA’s first admissions cycle.
If I’m not selected as a U.S.-CAEF finalist, can I apply again next year?
Applicants not chosen for fellowships are encouraged to apply again next year if they are not already enrolled in one of the participating universities. U.S.-CAEF scholarships are given only to the first-year students; no continuing students may apply.