American Councils for International Education

Educational opportunities for individuals and institutions.


Do I need to take entrance exams to AUCA or KIMEP University?

All candidates MUST take AUCA or KIMEP entrance exams in order to be accepted at the university; it is a separate process from applying for the U.S.-CAEF program in order to get a scholarship.

In order to be considered for the U.S.-CAEF program, all candidates must be admitted to the selected university. It is the candidates’ responsibility to check the dates of entrance exams and take them on time. U.S.-CAEF accepts only applicants for AUCA’s first admissions cycle.